Thursday, March 22, 2012

BEAUTY PRODUCTS TO TRY (perfect for travel)
Highly recommended by Diane Vadino of
Nylon Magazine (March Issue)

These very cool new products are also perfect for Travel.  Check them out . . .
Or if you have tried any of them yet, I would love to hear what you think. 

ALMAY OIL-FREE MAKE-UP ERASER STICKS
Found this on drugstore.com for only $4.40
SEPHORA COLLECTION UNIVERSAL ATOMIZER - (I SO NEED THIS)
At .15 fluid ounces (about 55 sprays) it's well under the TSA-mandated limit of 3 ounces for carry-ons.  And the price of $15.00 @ Sephora. com is fantastic.

Colorful Universal Atomizers


SUPERGOOP SUNSCREEN WIPES
I found on soap.com at $34.00 for a 40 count box (same price as supergoop website but only for a box of 21). 
Kind of pricey, but I think it might be worth it since I hate putting on sunscreen and this just seems so easy.

Pinned Image








No comments:

Post a Comment