Friday, March 16, 2012

Cool Website and Apps
Check these out - found them in ShopSmart Magazine March Issue

StarStar - Open this on your smartphone and they will hook you up with where-to-find info for just about anything you might think of (or need).  You dial ** and then whatever it is your looking for, for example **GSCOOKIES or ** WEATHER from your smartphone and info comes to you instantly in a text message.  The article mentions that this service is still growing, so they might not have everything available yet.

I haven't tried it myself yet, but I will eventually.  I find that if ShopSmart recommends something it is really good.  Let me know if you get a chance to try it out and what you think.  

Check out this FREE App - TabBuy for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.  It will bring some pretty cool stuff from various retailers to your phone, will apply coupon discounts, and will let you buy it with one tap (that's kind of scary, but very cool).  Again, I haven't tried it yet, but if you have let me know your thoughts.    


No comments:

Post a Comment