Sunday, March 18, 2012

NEW SPRING BAGS
LUCKY MAGAZINE APRIL 2012 ISSUE


LOVE LOVE LOVE THE NEW SPRING BAGS I FOUND IN LUCKY MAGAZINE.  Here are some of my fav's and they are reasonably priced.  Of course, Lucky Magazine includes a lot of bags that are absolutely stunning, but unfortunately I can't afford most of them.  I do love looking at them though. 

TWO-HANDLED SATCHELS


The Bella-Donna can be found on handbags.com for $105 - love the tassels!!!


WRISTLET CLUTCHES


This adorable clutch is on express.com for $25 - I usually don't use clutches but I might use one with a wrist strap.


LADYLIKE MINIS

This Kate Spade bag is fabulous and kind of pricey at $398, but might be worth the splurge (or at least will keep my eye out for a sale).

LIGHTWEIGHT KNAPSACK



This absolutely adorable knapsack can be found at roxy.com for $62 - I think I have to have this one!!! 

WHIMSICAL CLUTCHES





 Lucky Magazine had so many adorable clutches in the shapes of pink lips, birds, fish, apples, etc. but they were really really expensive (like over $1,000 expensive).

But they had this cute star clutch for $48 at modcloth.com.  In fact, they had so many cute things on this website that I saved it for future viewing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment